* Also available in bulk rolls (3kg, 10kg and 25kg). Call (334) 648-9354 for bulk orders.PLA filament is by far the most popular material used in FDM 3D printing. It is an easy to use material that is always reliable and comes in many shades and styles. PLA filament is made from renewable resources, and is perfect for a wide range of applications. The benefits of PLA include:
- Low melt temp makes easy to print with
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed - no enclosure required
- Large color selection
- Low shrink / warp - very easy to print
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance
- Recommended Print Settings:
- Hotend temp - 190-220 C
- Bed temp- 0-60 C
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials. Meets quality standard of 1.75mm +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundness. Net Weight 1kg
All PLA colors are made from Nature Works 4043D, also available is the Nature Works natural CLEAR 3D850. All filament is wound onto black plastic reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.
before we found GL robotics, we were scrambling for filament supply all over amazon. we love GL robotics because it's consistent, doesn't tangle, and is gorgeous to print with. thanks greg and laurie!
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to continuing to work with you as you grow your business. Lots of exciting things happening for you!
I was looking for some specific filament colors for a project I was working on, and found exactly what I needed here. I have been very happy with the prints I’ve done with this PLA, and look forward to my next batch of filament from GL Robotics.
Filament arrived dry and tangle free. Prints very even and consistently. I will now be buying most of my filament from GL Robotics
Ran a bunch of parts and there have been no issues running this PLA. Only issue is the colors may not be as expected in the printed part. Printed using my normal settings for PLA.
Thank you for your feedback.
Awesome shipping!!! Came faster than I expected... just what I needed!!!!