* Also available in bulk rolls (3kg, 10kg and 25kg). Call (334) 648-9354 for bulk orders.PLA filament is by far the most popular material used in FDM 3D printing. It is an easy to use material that is always reliable and comes in many shades and styles. PLA filament is made from renewable resources, and is perfect for a wide range of applications. The benefits of PLA include:
- Low melt temp makes easy to print with
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed - no enclosure required
- Large color selection
- Low shrink / warp - very easy to print
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance
- Recommended Print Settings:
- Hotend temp - 190-220 C
- Bed temp- 0-60 C
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials. Meets quality standard of 1.75mm +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundness. Net Weight 1kg
All PLA colors are made from Nature Works 4043D, also available is the Nature Works natural CLEAR 3D850. All filament is wound onto black plastic reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.
Good value for the money. Prints well and nicely translucent. Will try with lithopanes next. Print tests seemed good down to 0.2 mm thickness with only a little separation. Filament: Translucent Amber PLA
Thank you for the kind words. Glad the filament is working well for you.
Excellent purchase, price and shipping! The Ocean Blue and the Gold Metalic are wonderful colors and prints nicely. And most importantly, it is manufactured in the USA! Thank you.
This filament works the best out of any I have tried. I like the color and that it does not "string". I would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you!
This is our main supplier of filament. At my company, we mostly use their ASA for automotive products but the pla is great for test prints and other products. Never fails. Sometimes it needs to be dehydrated first but that's been my only issue.
works good finish product looks and feels good
Thank you for the feedback. Glad you are happy with your results!