* Also available in bulk rolls (3kg, 10kg and 25kg). Call (334) 648-9354 for bulk orders.PLA filament is by far the most popular material used in FDM 3D printing. It is an easy to use material that is always reliable and comes in many shades and styles. PLA filament is made from renewable resources, and is perfect for a wide range of applications. The benefits of PLA include:
- Low melt temp makes easy to print with
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed - no enclosure required
- Large color selection
- Low shrink / warp - very easy to print
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance
- Recommended Print Settings:
- Hotend temp - 190-220 C
- Bed temp- 0-60 C
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials. Meets quality standard of 1.75mm +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundness. Net Weight 1kg
All PLA colors are made from Nature Works 4043D, also available is the Nature Works natural CLEAR 3D850. All filament is wound onto black plastic reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.
Filament arrives tangle-free, the expected color, and dry.
I had placed an order for flat dark earth a couple weeks ago. Moments after the order was confirmed I received an email from a woman named Laurie saying she was very sorry but they were out of stock of the FDE and told me that it will take an extra week or so before it could be shipped. I said fine as long as I get my order. Since COVID began there has been a lot of scam websites so when I saw my order number was in the low 1600’s I started to get nervous. The following week I sent an email checking on my order, Laurie promptly responded saying sorry we won’t have it till the end of the week can we offer you some free samples to come with your order. I said wooooord I’ll try the desert tan and army green. The order just came yesterday and I’m very happy with the FDE (I haven’t tried it yet but I will tomorrow) and the two samples I was given for the long wait time. Thank you Laurie for your great customer service. I will be ordering from GL Robotics again just because of the customer service. Hopefully the PLA is just as good lol.
Thank you for the kind words, James. We try to take care of our customers! I look forward to working with you again soon. Laurie
I placed my order and the material was not immediately in stock, I was not in a rush so they took care of the order and got it to me in a great time.
Thank you for the kind words. We try to ship same day or the next. If we can't, we make every effort to notify you. Thank you for your business!
I absolutely love this filament! The color prints very nice and has a very nice surface finish.
Good value for the money. Prints well and nicely translucent. Will try with lithopanes next. Print tests seemed good down to 0.2 mm thickness with only a little separation. Filament: Translucent Amber PLA
Thank you for the kind words. Glad the filament is working well for you.