Original factory upgrade kit to convert your MK3S to a MK3S+.
Upgrade kit for the Original Prusa i3 MK3/S to Original Prusa i3 MK3S+. With this upgrade, we are introducing the SuperPINDA and a number of small changes. X and Y axes have slightly improved plastic parts and u-bolts were changed to metal clips which are easier to mount. A number of minor changes were done to the extruder plastic parts to improve overall reliability.
You will need this upgrade in case you are using MK3 and planning to buy the MMU2S.
Otherwise, if your MK3/S runs without any issues, you will not gain any significant printing quality improvements.
This product includes:
- SuperPINDA (1 pcs)
- Bearing Clips for Y-axis bearings (1 pcs)
- IR filament sensor (1 pcs)
- IR filament sensor-Einsy cable (1 pcs)
- Hotend PTFE Tube (42.3×1.85×4) (1 pcs)
- Fan shroud printed of ASA (1 pcs)
- PETG Filament to print the plastic parts (1 pcs)
This product is supplied as a kit - you must assemble it by yourself!
Printed parts are NOT included! Please print them before you disassemble your MK3/S! (Filament is included in the upgrade package and STL/G-codes are available at prusa3d.com)