* Also available in bulk rolls (10kg and 25kg). Call (334) 648-9354 for bulk orders.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D printer filamentALL ABS IS NOW MADE WITH PREMIUM RESIN!
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is one of the most popular plastics. It can be found in musical instruments, home appliances, toys, medical devices and even flat-screen TV’s and computer monitors. ABS is the plastic used in LEGO bricks. It is the second most common 3D printing filament behind PLA. The benefits of ABS include:
- Higher strength and flexibility compared to PLA
- Higher temperature resistance over PLA
- Ease of printing with heated bed
- Machinability allows for end-use parts
Recommended print settings:
- Hotend - 230-240 degrees C
- Bed - 110 degrees C
- Bed Treatment - Kapton tape with acetone/ABS slurry or PEI sheet
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials. Meets quality standard of +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundess. Net Weight 1kg.
All filament is wound onto standard black reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.