Premium ABS Filament
Ships Out Within 24 Hours
Includes Excellent After-Sales Support
Made in the USA
* Also available in bulk rolls (10kg and 25kg). Call (334) 648-9354 for bulk orders.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D printer filamentALL ABS IS NOW MADE WITH PREMIUM RESIN!
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is one of the most popular plastics. It can be found in musical instruments, home appliances, toys, medical devices and even flat-screen TV’s and computer monitors. ABS is the plastic used in LEGO bricks. It is the second most common 3D printing filament behind PLA. The benefits of ABS include:
- Higher strength and flexibility compared to PLA
- Higher temperature resistance over PLA
- Ease of printing with heated bed
- Machinability allows for end-use parts
Recommended print settings:
- Hotend - 230-240 degrees C
- Bed - 110 degrees C
- Bed Treatment - Kapton tape with acetone/ABS slurry or PEI sheet
All filament is wound onto standard black reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great company to work with fast shipments and good communications. A high quality, consistent and reliable filament every time.
Thank you for your business and positive feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service.
As a regular customer , I would recommend this company.
Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate the positive feedback.
Product works well and company is great to work with!
Thank you. It is a pleasure doing business with you.
I love the filament. It's a really good product. It was my first time using the abs filament and everything turned out good.